See, I spent an hour this morning removing everything removable from my oven and scrubbing it in sudsy, scalding water. Then I sprayed my oven with my lovely, non-toxic cleaner, and scrubbed, and scrubbed, and scrubbed some more. It's cleaner, but it's lightyears away from showroom fresh. It's not because I neglect it either. I clean it pretty darned regularly, and have tried all manner of options - bi-carb soda and vinegar, enjo oven gloves, gumption... and so much elbow grease I should have the most toned biceps in town!
Nope, it's a used oven, and maybe I just really need to get over it. Who needs a window you can see through anyway?