I'm on holidays. I adore holidays. No alarms, nothing urgent to do, just endless time spread before you. Don't worry, I'm making the most of it. In fact, I've decided to create a little list of things I'm keen to do in the summer months.
And, in typical me-fashion, I've already ticked on off before curating the list! Here's my summer (sand) bucket list.
- Swim in the newly reopened Bogey Hole (I did this yesterday after RIDING my bike there - and pushing my bike up some of the bigger hills - I really need to master gears...)
- Have an evening picnic at King Edward Park using my new pale blue picnic basket.
- Ride the Fernleigh Track.
- Eat fish and chips from Scotties.
- Have a night swim at Merewether Ocean Baths.
- Have an early morning swim at Newcastle Ocean Baths.
- Hone up on my French speaking skills.
- Read a book a week.
- Cook a new recipe per week.
- Paint all the outdoor furniture.
- Ride my bike every day.
- Swim at least every second day.
- Listen to more music.
Do you have any summer to-do items?