Sunday, January 04, 2015
So, for the last two years I've done a 52 new things list for the new year. Lofty - and generally unattainable. So, for 2015 I'm going for fifteen fab things. I want to make the year a little more fabulous. And here's how:
1. Find, frame and hang some vintage French advertising posters. This one above would be just fab in my bedroom! Then I can surround them with suitable travel pics.
2. Enrol in French for Travellers class. I can do this!
3. Learn to play my new ukelele! I have three friends to do this one with.
4. Take lunch to work at least three days out of the five. This'll save money and hopefully improve my health.
5. Do more fun stuff with my husband and daughter - we've already got a few things planned, time to do some more. Ooooh, I want to learn how to crochet - I can do THAT with my gal!
6. Renovate our bathroom!
7. Plan our next holiday. Go on more short-trips such as long-weekends!
8. Broaden my musical horizons. Listen to more music, see more live music, dance more.
9. Find a fitness/dance class and stick to it.
10. Ride my bike to work one day!
11. Keep on decluttering the house.
12. Back up all my computer stuff.
13. Blog one to two times per week. And take heaps of photos so I've got images for said blog.
14. Excel at my work.
15. Stop sweating the small stuff. I got through Christmas without really stressing, so that'll be my aim for the rest of the year. Do what I can - and don't worry about what others are (or are not) doing.
And that's it!
How about you?